30 Day Warranty
Customers can contact us within 30 days of receiving the item. If you have received a defective or damaged item, the wrong model or the wrong product, please contact us immediately at our Support Center.
We can arrange a partial refund, which will cover the price of the item minus the shipping fees. You will be responsible for paying the return shipping fees. Once we’ve received the returned item, we will then process your total refund, excluding return shipping costs, to your original method of payment. Please note that all refunds are processed within 3 business days.
For any issues, please contact us and follow our warranty process:
To initiate a return for an exchange or refund, please email us at email@example.com stating your reason for return and attach images/video of the product, provide your order number. Once your request is approved. We will send the return address by email and may request the tracking numbers of your item(s).
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If you have damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, you are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
If you chose the wrong item, iSincer will offer an exchange or refund for you, but please note that shipping costs to return the items are at your expense.
You must contact us to arrange a refund. Returned items without Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted.
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number.
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.